Nurses provide their patients with a wide range of services. They usually help prevent injury and sickness, encourage safe living, and take care of the sick. Through prescribing drugs, they provide direct treatment for their patients, and aid with convalescence and recovery. Nurses help patients improve and preserve their health by designing and implementing their patient care plans. Nurses may either choose to specialize in a specific field, or many are general nurses who perform a variety of duties as required by the doctor. Specialty fields include surgery, neonatal, anesthesiology, gynecology and many others. Nurses also grow to become heads of divisions and managers, control over other nurses, set patient care standards and even write the budget of the department.
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established hospital policies , procedures and protocols.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Serves as the primary coordinator for well-coordinated patient care across all disciplines.
- Reports and follows orders of doctors and nurses.
- Assesses and coordinates the needs for patient discharge planning with healthcare team members.
- Maintains professional development and growth through continuing formal and informal education and research in clinical nursing.
- and more
Call (408) 262-1533 to inquire about joining the FCNS healthcare team or email us at email@example.com
Interested in working with First Call Nursing Services, please fill out the form below.
Work With Us
Our first requirement is 1 year of acute care experience within the last 3 years. Before beginning your application, you will need to have detailed information regarding your Credentials, Employment History, Professional References and Education. However, you do not have to complete the entire application in one session.
We are looking for Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapist, Care Giver Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Surgical Technologist and so much more.